Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
1 Sales Focus
• Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the sales area.
2 Collateral Administration
Responsible for effective and efficient administration of collateral activities in compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures in order to minimise risk and legal implications as per set objectives in the BSC.
3 Customer Focus
• Provide professional customer service and give correct information to clients.
4 People Management
• Ensure that the right people are placed in the right positions in order to reduce workload, overtime and staff turnover
• Effectively plan and conduct formal and on the job trainings to ensure that sufficient expertise are available to perform the job
5 Other duties
• Willing to perform any other reasonable and lawful duties assigned by the management.
• Leading and Supervising
• Adhering to principles & values
• Writing and Reporting
• Planning and Organising
• Following Instructions and Procedures
• Delivering Results and meeting customer expectations