Remuneration & Rewards Manager
- Consult and advise Human Capital and Group Entities regarding reward policy, market benchmarking retention trends, recognition schemes, reward projects and other reward initiatives to increase reward consultation services and objectives.
- Manage all aspects of the annual remuneration review process, performance bonuses and promotions as required by Executive Management of Group.
- Manage the Group’s salary band/ranges and make recommendations on annual movement.
- Design, evaluate and modify the Group’s Remuneration and Benefits Policy/ Procedures and Guidelines to ensure that remuneration practices are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Research trends in remuneration and identify creative and innovative remuneration structures to assist with the development and implementation of retention schemes to contribute to Capricorn Group attracting, engaging, and retaining high performing employees.
- Leverage external vendors as required to support the design and delivery of Group-wide reward programmes.
- Analyse global market trends and identify/anticipate future business benefits and remuneration needs.
- Prepare survey data spreadsheets as required by survey houses.
- Complete Survey Questionnaires.
- Manage compliance to compensation regulations.
- Tactical management of total remuneration and benefits programmes for local employees within the Group including their terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensures remuneration and benefits are competitively packaged and aligned to the Group Reward Philosophy.
- Assist with Remuneration and Reward related training and implementation of new Remuneration and Reward interventions.
- Promote good communication and team spirit.
- Review and discuss performance contract and development plan with Line Manager.