Listing reference: capbw_000568
Listing status: Closed
Apply by: 25 January 2023
Job category: Banking, Finance, Insurance. Stockbroking
EE position: No
To design and develop training solutions, as well as to create and manage content.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPAs):
· Develops the overall budget for design and development solutions for training and development programmes.
· Analyse the content of the training programmes and the learning objectives to determine the presentation tool of the best learning experience.
· Develop and customise learning content with the required outputs of the trainees
· Create and revise e-learning software, maintain e-learning content on the software;
· Develop story board and scripts for e-learning and virtual live training;
· Develop graphics for classroom-based learning, online training, web learning.
· Liaises with line management and internal stakeholders to improve quality of learning content in line with strategic objectives and learning needs analysis
· Plan all learning and development content annually and ad hoc;
· Compile monthly training report and identify trends and report performance of programmes; and
· Deciding and Initiating Action
· Relating and Networking
· Planning and Organising
· Applying Expertise and Technology
· Adapting and Responding to change
· Learning and Researching
· Creating and Innovating
· Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing learning content for classroom- based and e-learning
- In-depth knowledge of MS office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Captivate, Audition, InDesign and SCORM or similar tools
- A code BE (08) driver’s licence is a prerequisite for this role
· Degree in HR / Organisational Development with main focus on Training and Development and/or qualification in Graphic and Instructional Design