Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
• Provision of direct (specialist/ professional) collateral services at the customer interface
- Ensure advice and support is provided to customers where needed to finalize submission of collateral.
- Innovative approach to resolving customer NPL (Restructuring, Extensions, etc.)
• Preparation of Collateral Documents
- Ensures that costs and revenue stamps are recovered in accordance with the officially
approved tariff structure.
- Check and control that guarantees and letters of intent are issued, recorded, balanced
and paid out on time in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
• Routine Administration of Collections and partnership with retail branches
- Follow up of irregular accounts in partnership with branches, diarise and note all arrangements on the system on a daily basis for continuous recovery purposes.
- Early identification of high risk arrear accounts and pro-active control of these accounts.
- Ensure that the branches’ bad debt in relation to Total Assets is maintained and within the prescribed budgeted amount of the branches’ balance sheet.
Key dimensions of the job include
• Acting as support to the Manager: Credit Origination (VBC) and Manager: Credit at the Retail Branches.
• Remains organized and apply sound judgement and keeps developing relationship when under pressure.
• Maintains attention to detail across the whole scope or work, and selectively focuses energy on most relevant and impactful issues.
• Strives for high degree of accuracy, especially in reporting
- Planning and Organising
- Working with people
- Communication both written and orally in English
- Adapting and Coping
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking